Thursday, May 26, 2016

Flowers for Algernon

The author of Flowers for Algernon is Daniel Keyes. The setting of the book is realistic, because it is about a man who has problems that people in real life have. The protaganist in this story is Charlie, because he is the one who has a problem and is trying to fix it. The main conflict in this story is how Charlie has a low IQ and fixes it by getting a surgury that makes him very smart. If I could choose one of the events from the book to happen to me, it would be to get a surgery to make me really dmart. It would change my life, because ten I would ge able to do all of my homework quicker and easier. The main conflict is resolved by te surgery waring off after a while, and Charlie goes back to not being very smart, and can't spell that well. My favorite character in this story is Charlie, because he always makes sure to be nice to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment